- lip balm
- hand or foot moisturizer - leave on with socks & mittens for just 10-15 minutes to see a difference!
- all over moisturizer - after a shower/bath apply all over your body and you'll have soft skin
- eye makeup remover - even removes waterproof mascara as well as doing the job of soothing your eye area
- scrub - mix it with sea salt and voila, you have a scrub!
- protects a manicure - if you put some vaseline at the base of your nails, it stops the colour from running
- shaving (i LOVE this one) - put a very very thin layer on the area that needs shaving and shave - do not use water! just don't apply too much or it will plug up the razor. it leaves your skin extra soft & smooth!
- softens elbows - if you apply to your elbows daily it softens them
- maintains fragrance - apply a thin layer to wrist or neck before spraying on perfume and it makes the scent last longer
- seals in split ends - if you put some vaseline on your split ends it seals them and makes it look like they're not there
- cream blush - mix some with lipstick to make your own cream blush!
- tames eyebrows - put some on your brows before bed for extra moisture and molding of the shape
- stain remover - removes makeup stains from clothes
if you know of any other uses for vaseline, let me know, but i think this will get you started :)