- Change your sleep style - the average head weighs 7 to 8 pounds which is a lot of weight to put on your face! dermatologists can tell which side you sleep on based on the wrinkles on your face - unnecessary! to avoid this, sleep on your back or if you must sleep on your side, use a body pillow so you're not smooshing your face.
- Whiten your teeth
- Moisturize your feet - load your feet up with moisturizer or vaseline and then slip on a pair of socks to lock in the moisture! Feet will be pedicure soft when you wake up :)
- Add volume - piling your hair on top of your head in a loose scrunchie will add tons of volume when you wake up!
- Treat your hair while you sleep - sleep with a conditioning treatment once a week
- Wake up glowing - mix a drop of self tanner in your moisturizer and apply right before bed to wake up with a nice glow
- Sleep in your makeup - makeup that has nutrients and minerals is great to sleep in at night!
- Sleep on satin - sleep on a satin pillow case or tie a scarf around your hair before bed to reduce bed head and frizz
June 27, 2011
ways to wake up gorgeous
worried about the morning after when your man has to see you without makeup? who has time to worry about those things! follow this guide and you will be able to wake up gorgeous without a care in the world: